INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY DELHI (IIT Delhi)
New Delhi – 110016
( Last Date: 16th August 2012 )
( Place of Posting: New Delhi )
ADVERTISEMENT NO.01 I 2012 (E-I)
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY DELHI (IIT Delhi) invites applications for the following Job Openings:
1. Professor -Posts (GEN-, SC-, ST-, OBC-, PH- )
Salary: Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/- with G.P. Rs.10500/-
Qualifications: Minimum 10 years Teaching I Research I Industrial experience 01 which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor In IITs. liSe Bangalore. IIMs, NITIE Mumbai and IISERs at an equivalent level in any such other Indian or foreign Instltulion Ilnslltutions of comparable standards.
2. Associate Professor
Salary: Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/- with G.P. Rs.9500/-
Qualifications: Assistant Professor or equivalent.
• Government of India policy on reservation of faculty positions a applicable to IITs, Including that for persons with disability. will apply.
• The minimum requirement of qualifications and I or experience may be relaxed in re:spect ofexceptionally outstanding candidetes In certain areas.
• A mere fulfillment of required minimum qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for an intervlew/discu…lon.
• The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posla advertised.
• No correspondence whl;ltsoever wfll be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays. conduct and result of Interview. and rea ona for oat belong called for Interview or selection.
Depending upon the qualification and experience higher start salary may be offered in deserving cases.
Separate online application must be filled, if candidate Is epplylng for a faculty position In more than two Departmentsl Centres I or Schools,
The candidates called for Interview will be paid lind AC treln lare from their place ofresidence/work and back by the shortest route.
3. Assistant Professor and Assistant Professor (on contract)
Qualifications: A Ph.D. with fimt class or eqUivalent grade at the preceding degree In an appropriate branch I discipline with a very good academic record throughout.
How To Apply:
Candidates have to Apply Online at: Candidates can refer to IIT Delhi Recruitment and click on “Click Here to Apply Online”
For Complete Guidelines regarding How To Apply etc., Please Refer to the IIT Delhi Recruitment Advertisement
Last Date: 16th August 2012
Click Here For IIT Delhi Advertisement
Click Here For IIT Delhi Recruitment
Click Here For IIT Delhi Official Website
Wish You All The Best !!
( Published at: http://sarkari-rojgar.com/ )